Singapore is the perfect and best location for global business owners to site their headquarters. The investment and strong trade make Singapore the most competitive Asian country as well as the world’s easiest location to do business by everyone. Below are the things your company can benefit from:
- Singapore’s worldwide network has 50 comprehensive taxation avoidance agreements.
- It has a free investment guarantee and trade agreements
- The defense for your ideas and innovations
Guide on Singapore company registration
Are you willing to register a Singapore company? The A1 Business company registration will guide you related to this. You can make use of this guide and learn how to register your company in Singapore. This location has many numbers of needs for Singapore company registration which you need to comply with when you start to register a company in Singapore and run a business there. One needs to keep in mind that the self-registration of a new business is allowable in Singapore for foreigners.
In Singapore, creating a private limited liability company is the most common method to register a new business. It provides shareholders guard from the overdue beyond the amount. The Singapore Companies Act allow only above 18 age people to register a company. Below are the things you must know before you register your company or business in Singapore and you must be aware of these needs or requirements:
- Before integration, your company name needs to be approved
- You need one resident director for registration. The resident director you choose must be at least 18 years old and must not have criminal reports
- You can have 1 to 50 shareholders which may or may not be directors. The shareholders can consist of local as well as nonlocal companies or individuals.
- You must appoint an experienced secretary within six months for your Singapore Company
- Then you need to give a local and physical Singapore address as the registered address of the company or business. The registered address can be a commercial or residential address.
The above are the things to keep in mind while doing 新加坡公司注册
Documents needed to register
In order to incorporate your business in Singapore, you need to give the below-given documents:
- Company name
- Shareholders details
- A brief description of company activities
- Registered address
- Company secretary facts
- Resident director’s details
The A1 company incorporation Singapore provides details on how to register a business in Singapore. So make use of it to carry out your registration process. Before and after registering a company in Singapore, the entrepreneurs must know several things. So you can visit our website to get more information. We are always happy to aid you and navigate the process of company registration in Singapore. We will guide you step by step of this process. Feel free to contact or chat with us at any time.